Dec 22, 2006

Sit Down Tragedy

I'm doing A Standup Show for a local showcase at the ComdedyVillage on West 3rd January 4th. You should go if you're in the NY metro area. This is the freestylin I will not be doin on the mic:


I'll be rompin the mic like a flaming Rhino,
Like a bull messin with yo' finest China
Be a little giant like Icebox O'Shea
Drop the bombs like Enola t3h Gay
Spring like Poland
Fight like Nolan
Step with a Gallup like I was pollin
Tingle yo senses like the finest port
Cross'n up words like Master Will Shortz
Link yo' boobies on DC's fark
Spit phrases like the dino in Jurassic Park.
Feed like the snackbar
Skirt like flapp-ar
Trap yo' ass like Admiral Ackbar
Like a stingray- built to stun
Gunning in the raw like Lesle Neilsen
Like Derek, I'm getting Lowe
The mysterious man like Edward M. Beaux
I'm ballin like Mep
Tasty like a Crepe
All up in your body like a case of Strep


Will be more fun than the Korean war, Guaranteed! A standup showcase at the Comedyvillage (which I just happen to be in). Cover= unknown integer btw 0 & 10. Beats staying at home and fantasizing about kicking that Ukranian Girl in Purple's ass on Global Guts. You should really come. Unless you're a square. You're not a square are you?

You might even get to see my nipples.

No comments: